If you ever wonder what Mya is up to, read on...


 

Friday, December 24, 2004

Xmas Eve

Today Mya got visits from Uncle AC and Uncle Ron. Her Uncle AC came with a mission to spoil her because he got her a travel crib, a Winnie The Pooh bag, lots and lots of layettes and matching socks that says stuff like "girl power"...heehee, cute..., and another diaper warmer, diapers, a quacky duck toy, and a cover for the windows in the car so the sun won't get in her eyes.

She's really enjoying her first xmas. We put on the xmas outfit that Mom gave her even though it's a size 6months. We needed to wear something merry.

Her Uncle Mike came over to visit his new niece. She was happy to meet him and was on her best behavior.

But I think she got sad because she knew her daddy had to work tonight.

No fear. Her Auntie Cheryl and Uncle Eric came over with Eliza and they brought over a really darling outfit from Janie and Jack. They have the cutest clothes there.



Mya is sleeping really well through the night. She's sleeping a lot and she's making the funniest expressions on her face. So far she has a one eye open look, a confused look, a left eye look, sleepy look, dumbfounded look, "I pooped" look, "leave me alone" look, and a hungry look. She's so beautiful, but hey, I guess I'm biased, right? Gosh, I still can't believe we have our baby right in front of us. It really is a miracle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home