If you ever wonder what Mya is up to, read on...


 

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Mya was so fussy early this morning. I don't know what it was. She's usually up off and on from 5am-10am for some reason. Maybe she's colicky. She burped hecka times, too, so I don't know if it was gas. She was throwing a major tantrum though. I tried everything to calm her down, but nothing worked except for rocking back and forth. The minute I stopped...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! So funny. I think we should get one of those gliders because it's hard to rock back and forth when you're half asleep. Poor girl. She was a little angel for the rest of the day and yesterday during the Mendoza party, and all through the night though. It was so cute how when we arrived at the party, everyone just flocked to her with presents. Apparently, it was like a little party to meet her. And they waited forever until she finally woke up. She is such a social baby. Whenever she is around a group of people, she is either sleeping or is just quietly looking around. Everyone thought she was the best type of baby. Don't let her fool you though. She can get really cranky like the best of them, to the point where I think she's gonna hit us. LOL. She knows how to kick, too. Right now, she just hates baths and getting changed (poop, pee, or just outfits).

I attribute her fussiness to the fact that we changed from RTU Similac to powder. There's to much gas in that thing and it hurts her.


3 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jo, It's me Charlene.
Does Mya have the fisher price swing that swings side to side?
We thought Juliana had colic, or that she was just *extremely* fussy, and the swing really helped to calm her down.

It was (And is) a life saver!!!

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Jo said...

Char...yeah, we ended up getting the Fischer Price Nature's Touch papasan cradle swing. It is so cute and we just put it up today. Mya loves it so far. =)

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger franchise said...

Thanks for the suggestion, Charlene. It's a lifesaver!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home