If you ever wonder what Mya is up to, read on...


 

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Just over here waiting for little miss Mya to wake up from her so far 3.5 hour slumber. I won't dare wake her up though...not until it reaches the 4-4.5 hour mark. She will wake up when she's ready. I just had the best sleep. I was SO out of it yesterday. I think I was in zombie mode: sleep-deprived and extremely irritable with a sinus headache. The sleep helped though. Franny gave me some alone time yesterday evening when he got home from work. He put Mya on the snugly and took care of her while I went out. I ended up going to Stoneridge for an hour. I didn't buy much, but Janie and Jack had two outfits that were dirt cheap that Mya can use when she's older. They were only $3.99 and $5.99. Apparently if the style is out of season, the price goes down that low. Originally, the items were $48 bucks. The cashier got irritated because she didn't know that those outfits were available and wanted it for herself (she is 6 mo. pregnant). I was so tired that I couldn't even continue to window shop. After the mall, I crashed on my bed and slept for a good six hours. But I ended up waking up briefly exactly at the 3 hour mark.



Mya is now 8lbs. 11oz and eating between 3-5 oz. per feeding. She's growing up so fast. She just loves to eat and sleep...all day. Franny calls her tubby in a loving way, but I still don't like it. She's not tubby, she's cute. She is back on RTU formula so her sleeping habits are getting back to the way they were. Yippee. I thought for sure she would wake up by now. It's so weird how I have an internal clock that wakes me up every 3-4 hours. Maybe my body is used to this schedule already.

Okay, she is meowing now which means she's hungry.

5 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jo,
I love going on your site looking for new pics of Mya. She's soo adorable..

I miss the newborn stage. It goes by so fast, so be sure to take lots of pics to share with everyone.

= )
~Charlene

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Jo said...

I know, she's growing up so fast. She already looks different and it has only been two weeks.

Send us more photos of Juliana! Does she have a website?

 
At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jo,
DOn't laugh, but I don't even know how to get the digital pics off of my camera onto the computer. There's no way that I would be able to design a whole website! haa haa.

if you want to see what the girls look like, go to kiddiekandids.com click on my studio at the top and type in for username:
mylittlebella
password is: Isabella

you can click on edit this pic on any pic to zoom in and out

That's about as close to a personal website as I can get. = )

 
At 1:33 AM, Blogger Jo said...

Bella and Juliana are SO cute! =)

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger franchise said...

Hi Char - just saw the pics of Juliana and Isabella. They are gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home