If you ever wonder what Mya is up to, read on...


 

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Mya's asleep again...



The little munchkin is sleeping! Sometimes I just want to wake her up so I can play with her, but I'm not that stupid. When she's awake, she wrecks havoc. Hee-hee. I'm just kidding. I love it when she wakes up from her sleep and just looks around the room. That is the best. It's just so sweet. Sometimes, she'll coo when she wakes up and sometimes she won't say anything.

Mya went to mass for the first time today. We went to St. Anne's in UC and stayed in the cry room with Brady, Noel, and Arlene. Fortunately, Mya didn't cry because guess what? She was asleep. LOL. That sweet baby sleeps a whole lot. After mass, we had lunch at a Thai restaurant and she woke up right when we got our food. Surprisingly, everything went smoothly. We fed her, changed her, burped her, and then just like that she was out again. She was knocked out for three hours while we went to BabiesRUs and AT&T afterwards.

We got her a new tub. I really like this one better because she will be able to sit up comfortably in it. The other tub was flat and she despised it. Yes, she did.

I'm so glad we have a little girl. It's the best surprise. I would have loved a boy too, but it's nice to have a little baby girl. You know, it's just different.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home