Mya had a nice, relaxing day. She slept really well last night. In fact, her last feeding for the evening was at 6pm, and then she slept at 8pm. She woke up briefly to feed at 3:30am and went straight back to sleep. She woke up at her regular time at around 7am, and then hung out in the bathroom looking at herself in the mirror while I took a shower. We ended up going to Pleasanton for awhile. I was debating over whether to get her the Gymini or the Exersaucer. I chose the Gymini Play Mat. Franny said he would put it together tonight. After Target, we left because it was time for her feeding and she started dogging me out! Hahaha. We got back in time for us to watch AMC and then I made some lunch while she played on the swing. She played in her crib for awhile while I took some photos of her clothes for our little baby get together and photo shoot this thursday. Franny came home and we all took a nap together at around 3pm. Mya slept for almost two hours! She woke up, ate some food, and played in her crib some more while I talked to Cheryl, Arlene, and Lorraine. Her Uncle Alvin came over for dinner and to visit her. But Franny and Alvin left pretty early to play b-ball with the boys. Mya and I cuddled on the couch while watching American Idol. It must have been a boring episode because the little one fell asleep within the first 15 minutes of the show.
I noticed that Mya tried to move her head up a lot today. For instance, she'll try to raise her head to see me when she's laying on her back when I'm not in her complete view. She'll raise it for a sec or two and then plop it back down. You can tell she's trying really hard. So cute. She also likes to explore things with her hands. She can't completely grasp objects but she'll grab on to bibs, etc. and move them around to the point where it will cover her face. Silly girl. When we put her in a sitting up position, she likes to bang her hand on the ground repeatedly, like she's a judge. I can't wait until she is able to sit up on her own.
Yesterday, AC, Ellis, Marie, and Eli came over to visit Mya. Eli bought her a cute dress and formula. Eli is so adorable. Mya and Eli got along well. Eli loved the dogs, too. I can't wait to upload the photos.





4 Comments:
American Idol and boring are synonomous. Ryan Seacrest should be castrated.
That's a nice picture of Mya with the Perez's. I also like the one of Uncle AC and MJ.
American Idol and boring are synonomous. Ryan Seacrest should be castrated.
That's a nice picture of Mya with the Perez's. I also like the one of Uncle AC and MJ.
American Idol and boring are synonomous. Ryan Seacrest should be castrated.
That's a nice picture of Mya with the Perez's. I also like the one of Uncle AC and MJ.
i fail to visit a few days and she's grown so much! i almost didn't recognize her in the first picture. i love her facial expressions!
Post a Comment
<< Home