Our lil' girl is growing up...
Ever since she was born, MJ's been really advanced in her growth patterns. She was smiling on day 1. When we went to the hospital to visit her newborn cousin (at 3 weeks old), a nurse surmised that she was 2 months old. She said it wasn't because of her size, but her reponsiveness and eye contact. Our pediatrician auntie told us how advanced her reflexes are at 2 months. Her neck control is great, and her grip is stronger than that of any 2 year old.
Today, I noticed that she is smiling and laughing at my funny faces more frequently and more quickly. I also noticed that she is using her hands to explore things like her bib, or my belly. She was touching my belly as I held her up to burp her. Yup, daddy's got a beer gut!
Next week, she'll be riding a bike and filling out her application to Cal.




2 Comments:
Our little rugrat is growing up so fast. But what is up with the bubbles and drooling? It's getting out of control. LOL. We heard it might because of teething. I mean, the mere fact the her saliva bubbles as it comes out of her mouth is weird. It is almost like she froths!
Oh okay, I just did research and it said that babies usually start teething at 5-7 months of age. It also said that the "bubbles" and drooling usually preceds it by about two months. So in the case of Mya, she just started a few weeks earlier. Okay, paranoid mom will stop being so paranoid. =)
Post a Comment
<< Home