Have I mentioned Mya's strong?
Our little munchkin rolled over by herself yesterday. I was really surprised. She was on her stomach and she rolled on her back using a kicking motion of her right leg. She did it about 5 times in a row. I am sort of amazed, but at the same time wondering if it is to soon. We have to watch her even more carefully now that she can do that. I even got it on video. I want to upload it to my server, but the dang thing has been down due to a network problem. As you can see, the photos on the blog are not showing up either. I wonder when it will come up?
Mya didn't seem congested yesterday, which is really good. She just wanted to be near me all day. She was fine as long as she sat or layed next to me wherever I was, but if I stood up to go to the kitchen or another room, she would wail. As soon as I sat back down, she would stop crying. Funny baby.


3 Comments:
Yup, she's got one helluva grip and her neck control has always been strong. She also likes to hit and kick. And stretch, and kick. She's 50!
Wow...that's so early! Eliza didn't start to roll over until she was about six month's old!!! Before you know it, Mya will be crawling!
Smiling at 3 days? Rolling over at 2 months? Super Mya!
Post a Comment
<< Home