If you ever wonder what Mya is up to, read on...


 

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

My baby's day

Mya and her daddy are sleeping right now. Mya fell asleep early at around 8pm and Franny just came home from playing b-ball with friends.

Mya and I spent the day in today. She was a bit fussy earlier this afternoon. I think it was some residual feelings left over from our very long day yesterday. She went with me to a business meeting in Berkeley. Luckily Francis was able to watch her here and there since he was in the same office! Then I had a dentist appointment and she went with us. She was up the whole day and although she didn't cry all that much, you could tell she just wanted to sleep. I missed her so much when I was in the dentist. I just wanted them to hurry up so I could see her. She ate really well though which was good. She likes to look out the window when we go for drives, but she absolutely hates the sun! Poor baby. Her Uncle AC got her the car shades during christmas, but it doesn't seem to cover the whole window. When the sun hits her face, she wakes up from her sleep. I think we're going to take off the Nojo so the car seat canopy can cover her face as much as possible. I was using my arm as a shade for her.

On the upside, Mya and I had four different smile-fests today. Each one lasted anywhere between 5-20 minutes. I love it when she smiles at me! I just melt. I haven't been taken very many photos of late because I o/d the camera this past weekend at the welcome party. I uploaded over 100 photos to her website this morning. I did all that with one hand on the computer and her on my other arm as she slept. That girl can be high maintenance, but I love her anyways. LOL.

Mya is almost 6 weeks! Where does the time go? I am lovin' it. She is such a strong baby. I am so surprised. Her grip is so strong and she already sucks her fingers (as a whole). She made me laugh when she was in her crib and as I came in to wind up her mobile, my movement shocked her so much that her eyes got SO big. Hahahaha. I got another chuckle because while she was sleeping today she was frowning frequently with her cute little pout and then all of a sudden she smiles BIG! That funny girl. She definitely has character.

1 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Blogger franchise said...

MJ and I had a smile-fest this afternoon. She's so funny. All I gotta do is talk like a clown and smile really big! Ma babysat her earlier this morning and Mya was having a smile-fest with her, but Mya was completely asleep....I wonder what she's dreaming of.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home