If you ever wonder what Mya is up to, read on...


 

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Mya's 4 weeks old today!

Time flies so fast. I can't believe she was born four weeks ago. She has definitely gotten bigger. The last time I checked she was 10lbs. She had a slight fever yesterday at 99.3 F, but no other symptoms except extreme fussiness. She also vomited big time. Doc said not to worry. The fever was very low and she didn't have any projectile vomiting (what the ?). She was also eating and pooing regularly.

Jimmy, Alvin, AC, and Ron came over last night to visit Mya. They got her a very cute Gap outfit and a blanket. I love it. She was so cranky, but Alvin was able to hold her a bit. She seemed to recoqnize that it was a new face as she just kept staring at him. We checked to see if she still had the fever rectally and it went down to 98.8 F. So, it seems like it got better.

But she still wouldn't go to sleep for the longest time. She only slept 8 hours the night before and was up the whole day! That little girl needed some sleep. She seemed as if she was in pain though. Poor baby. She slept in our bed last night. I had to sleep with her and constantly touch her through the night in order for her to get continuous sleep. It was pretty rough. I didn't really get any sleep at all. Fortunately she is still sleeping now and I am able to do much needed things around the house, such as wash bottles, wash and fold her clothes, eat, etc.



in our bed

Btw, thanks to Heidi, Ed, Anthony, Ashley, and Elijah Cruz for the Homecoming Outfit Gift Set from the Gap. We just received it yesterday. Everything is adorable!!!

Don't know what we're going to do today. But her Grandma and Grandpa Mendoza are coming over to visit in the evening. I won't be there because I have a business meeting tonight. They are nice enough to accomodate my schedule. At least I can work from home. Back to work, I guess =(


yesterday in her swing

1 Comments:

At 11:34 PM, Blogger Vangie Fuhrman said...

she's growing up so fast! i love that last picture, it looks like she's up to something. very pretty too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home