If you ever wonder what Mya is up to, read on...


 

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

I love her smile

She was already smiling in the hospital, and smiles with her mouth closed and with her mouth open (like an old dude without his dentures on). What's funny is that she usually only smiles right when she's about to go to sleep! This one's a dreamer; either that or the angels and our loved-ones are looking after her. If she smiles big enough, her dimples pop out the side of her cheeks.



I'm happy

3 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Blogger Jo said...

Oohhhh,l love it when she smiles! I wished she smiled more often. She also smiles a lot right after a feeding...maybe she's just so happy she's nice and full! LOL. I haven't seen the dimples yet though.

OH my gosh, she smiled like a real person smile in that picture with my mom. I'll upload it on here.

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Jo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Vangie Fuhrman said...

can't see the mya & grandma picture but i love your picture! look at that smile, so priceless!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home