I love my snugli
Thanks Arlene, Noel, and Brady! We got this snugli from them, because Brady has outgrown in. It's a lifesaver. I couldn't get anything done without it. Right now, MJ's feeding in the snugli and I'm typing away, while both of us watch the Warriors game. Multi-tasking at its best. She's probably also taking a dump. I've even taken her with me to the bathroom. I know it's gross, but she don't know what's goin' on!
I love it so much, I put a hiking snugli on the register. It got a lot of good reviews from amazon customers. I like evenflo's products. Baby Bjorn's are way too overpriced and average.
oh yeah, i love the snugli, too


1 Comments:
I know, the snugli is the best! I can actually fold clothes and wash dishes while she's in it.
I can even work on the computer, which will really save time for me.
Post a Comment
<< Home