If you ever wonder what Mya is up to, read on...


 

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Asleep

Mya's asleep right now, and she's sleeping in the bosom of my left arm and chest. I can't help have her sleep in my arms. It's such a wonderful feeling. But I can't fall asleep, because I turn into a flailing fish out of water when I'm in deep sleep. I wouldn't want to harm little MJ. Sweet dreams, my love.

1 Comments:

At 8:33 AM, Blogger Jo said...

So ironic how you just wrote this post Franny. When you are near sleep, you get into this state where you don't remember what you do! Scary. Last night I told you that I would be downstairs at about midnight to bring you Mya's bottle and when I came downstairs you both were sleeping on the sofa, in opposite directions. She was in between you and the sofa, and you were half way off the couch with one leg on the ottoman. It wasn't a good sight to see! Needless to say you were both out of it. LOL. Because of your tendency to fish flail, she needs to sleep in the crib at all times on your watch. Really important anytime, but especially in this next year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home