If you ever wonder what Mya is up to, read on...


 

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

One-eyed Mya

The little booger likes to cry up a fuss, even after she's been burped, pooped, peed, and fed, just so she can be held and rocked by someone. After she "manipulates" us into soothing her, she often pops her left eye open just so she could see who she's gotten to succumb to her will. What a little monkey!

2 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Blogger Jo said...

I wouldn't call it manipulation. She's a little baby so she wants to be held and to feel safe when she's upset for whatever reason. She was pretty "vocal" today about her frustrations. The one-eye open thing is so funny! We totally catch her doing it everytime. Sometimes I think she just likes peeking to see who's holding her...you or me. Hahaha. I just finished feeding her and she is in dream land now. I think she's going through a growth spurt. She's sleeping from 8pm to 6am and consistently eating 5.5-6oz. per feeding now. She only woke up once to eat in that time frame.

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger Vangie Fuhrman said...

one-eyed pictures! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home