Mommy's sick
Mommy came down with a 102 degree fever on Wednesday night, so I had to scramble in the morning and ask Lola Mendoza to watch Mya while I taught in San Leandro. Luckily, Lola was free and Lolo was able to drop her off at our house. I initially called Auntie Verna, but Reesy Weesy is sick herself, and beat Mommy's fever by 1 degree (103). Auntie Verna and Reese went to PAMF to get a check up. I hope Reesy is doing fine.
I also had to take off on Friday to take care of MJ. She was pretty fussy on Friday morning, but I finally calmed her down after I swaddled her. Had another smile-fest this morning after she looked at our Sacred Family frame hung up on the wall. I've been teaching her how to pray. I swear there must be an angel watching over us, because she's always smiling after looking at that frame. Maybe she can sense it.
Today, Jo is taking care of Mya because I'll be at a CPR/First Aid training all day at Seneca. Woopee. Ah, it's good for two years, and it'll be good to review the infant CPR. I pray that I never have to use it. I also need it to apply for teaching jobs for next year. Jo should be well past her contagious stage, but I still made her wash all of the sheets and clean up in the master bedroom. We can't be taking any chances with MJ being only six and a half weeks old.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home