Mya just turned 11 weeks yesterday. I can not believe how fast the days go by. She is babbling so much now. She spent most of yesterday sleeping because I took a lot of naps and she just went along for the ride. It's easier for her to sleep now during the day. In fact I'm a little worried that she might make a shift to sleeping during the day so I have to watch it. Her Lola Mendoza babysat her for about 3 hours while Franny and I went to our class at pamf. It was interesting. Gosh, this is getting so real for me. Anyhow, Mya was babbling a lot with Grandma and she didn't make a fuss at all. We ended up eating dinner there and watching Lost and American Idol.
Today, Mya and I went out for a little bit, but we ended up coming home because I was tired, and she was tired too. She ended up taking a 2 hour nap. I love her outfit today. She is all in pink! She has a pink heart hooded jacket and her janie and jack flower cargo pants. She looks like a little lady. She is also enjoying her newest toy from Lola Lim...a small pink stuffed dog. She likes to have it in her carseat when we go out. It's so fun watching her explore things with her hands.
On Sunday, we left home early so I could go to Kaiser to take a test. Then we all went to church. It was so cute because it was the first time that Mya was fully awake during the mass. She sat on my lap and just looked around the whole time. Not one crying episode at all. Except...she kept puckering her lips together so every few seconds you would hear her making that sound. Pretty cute.


1 Comments:
Yup, she looked pretty damn cute in her janie and jack. Too bad, she's gonna outgrow it in a couple of days!
Post a Comment
<< Home