If you ever wonder what Mya is up to, read on...


 

Monday, April 11, 2005

New photos and videos

Jo put up some new videos and photos on Mya's site. It's taken her a while, which is understandable given her present condition. I find it hard to do anything whenever I take care of Mya, so I can only imagine how Jo feels taking care of her all day while I'm at work (or at night on the weekends). I'm glad my parents came over on Saturday for some relief. I got a chance to gather all of our receipts for our taxes and Jo worked on one of her website projects. Mya was great. She was smiling and happy, but also fussy and crying. This is good for my parents so they can learn how to soothe her. Today, Dad is dropping off Mom so she can take care of Mya all day.

I love the new pictures. I especially love the Easter pictures in the Events section. Mya looks so cute in her bunny ears. The videos are cool, too. My favorite one is titled "Concentration" where MJ is concentrating hard to take a dump in her diapers. So cute!

1 Comments:

At 7:13 AM, Blogger Jo said...

Thanks for writing in her blog. It's been awhile...I tried two days ago, but when I hit "publish", it went to a "page can not be displayed" page. I lost everything I wrote and I wrote quite a bit. I will try again in a few days.

I love the easter photos, too. And boy, she's going to kick our butt when she gets older and realizes that we put up a video on the internet for all to see of her trying to poo. LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home