If you ever wonder what Mya is up to, read on...


 

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Baby Mendoza.....I hear you!

Although this is Mya's blog, Jo and I are gonna use it for the lil' one, too. It's an exciting time of the pregnancy for us. It's 12 weeks plus, and by this time, Joanne's aversions, nauseau, and gagging should start to wane. Hopefully she's not the very few that have to endure it throughout the whole pregnancy. Although I've been really tired making runs to the store, taking care of Mya at night, and just doing the million extra things that a father does, I've adjusted pretty well. I'm managing to eat better, stay healthy, and exercise a little. Jo, on the other hand, is still fatigued as heck. That lil' booger can certainly take it out of you!

Back to the lil' kid in the womb. Jo rented this baby doppler that allows you to hear the kid's heartbeat in the womb, and even when the little monkey is moving arounnd. The hearthbeat is 160 bpm, and right now, the kid should be about 2 inches long, with definitive facial features, limbs, etc. We heard it doing somersaults in the womb! It's gonna be an active lil' monkey. I hope it doesn't give Jo too much trouble in the next two trimesters.

Since Jo is the webmaster of the family, I'll leave it up to her to put an audio file on this blog and/or Mya's site

1 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Blogger Vangie Fuhrman said...

ooooh, so exciting! can't wait to hear that audio. congratulations! you both are going to be so tired, but it'll all be worth it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home