Sweet dreams, my little angel....
The past three nights have been heaven. On Wednesday night, Mya fell asleep at 7pm and didn't wake up until 5am. Granted, it's a little early for me, but 10 hours of continuous sleep! I didn't even have to adjust her or pacify her. What's even more amazing is that she ate at 7am and 12 hours of not eating is unprecedented. When I changed her diaper, it felt like a 10 lb. rock. That diaper was saturated beyond belief! And usually she cries in the night because she is wet. I guess she was really sleepy and din't mind the wetness.
Same thing happened on Thursday night, but I had to soother her once in the middle of the night. That's ok, because I was already up watching Craig Ferguson. Joanne was telling me that she heard that Charlize still wakes up every 3-4 hours at night, and she's three months older than MJ! Even Colin, whose more than a year old, is waking up once a night. Poor Jon and Lorraine...but our Mya is da shitz!
Yesterday was the ultimate test. She napped with my mom for nearly 7 hours during the day. She usually only naps for 2-3 hours total, and wakes up after 10-30 minutes each nap. But yesterday, she napped for 3 hours and 4 hours separately. I was positive that she would give Joanne a hard time last night, just because she got too much sleep during the day, but Joanne told me otherwise this morning. Mya slept throughout the entire night, and once again, acted as our alarm clock at 5am. Sleep tight, little Mya....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home