Princess Mya
Mya went to a princess birthday party yesterday. She was by far the fairest one of all. There was even this older girl who was wearing the same dress as her.....what a skank......just kidding! The birthday celebrant was the 4-year old daughter of an old friend of mine. The last time I went to her house (which was held at her parent's house) was in 8th grade! We reconnected after we found out we both worked at Seneca Center.
Earlier that day, Mya had a lot of fun at Mommy's baby shower. She always loves being passed around to everyone. And now that she can crawl, she's even more interactive! I can't wait for Mya to interact with her baby sister. I still can't believe that Jo is pregnant. Yesterday, we were just sitting down on the couch watching TV, and I turned to her and realized how lucky we are to have both Mya and our new baby. A year ago, we were struggling through failed fertility procedures, in debt (although not much has changed!), and pretty damn depressed. We played Scrabble for two weeks straight in bed just because we were so depressed! Today, we have our first Miracle Baby, Mya, and our second Miracle Baby is on her way....still kicking around a few names....I'll let Mommy write about that.


1 Comments:
i know. at the shower, she was staring at me while i was talking to joanne. everytime i looked at her, she was staring at me, like she was really listening and understanding. i can't believe a baby that age has that amount of concentration.
you both deserve all these blessings, and those to come. God brought you to those trials, and He brought you through them. i'm so happy for you.
Post a Comment
<< Home