If you ever wonder what Mya is up to, read on...


 

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Sling about town!

Jo and I just recently bought the New Native Baby Carrier, and it's great! Mya loves being lugged around in it, and people love seeing her in it. On Saturday, she was chilling in her sling when we went to Marlene's graduation party. On Sunday, we took her to the Himalayan fair in Berkeley. Today, I took her into work with me, and she looked so adorable. She got a lot of "awwwwwssss" in Whole foods while I got a shitload of groceries. What's really great is that I didn't even use a wheeled grocery cart; I used a basket, and I still had both my hands free. I'm still figuring out comfortable positions for MJ, and so is she. She'll let me know if something is not comfortable with her, but she's as flexible as Gumby, so she can be in any one of at least 10 positions in that thing.

Our Mya also started teething about three weeks ago when she was just a little bit over 4 months old. She has two beautiful teeth! We will try to take a photo of it. Luckily she has not had a fever or been more fussy than usual. She is a tough lil' cookie. She also likes to reach for toys when she's on her tummy. We suspect she might be attempting to crawl very soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home