If you ever wonder what Mya is up to, read on...
posted by Jo @ 5:01:00 PM
love the pictures, especially the first and the last. i'm a little worried about the first though (has she ever fallen?).
Unfortunately she has....but not while I'm sleeping with her. I was pretending to sleep in that picture! Pretty good, huh?
I like the picture where she's wearing preppy boy clothes a la Kanye West
Post a Comment
<< Home
Go to Mya's Website to view her photo gallery or sign her guestbook.
3 Comments:
love the pictures, especially the first and the last. i'm a little worried about the first though (has she ever fallen?).
Unfortunately she has....but not while I'm sleeping with her. I was pretending to sleep in that picture! Pretty good, huh?
I like the picture where she's wearing preppy boy clothes a la Kanye West
Post a Comment
<< Home